Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2013

asalamualaikum. hurm hah hurm hah. now i pretend to be cool. okay now im already cool.
NO IM NOT ACTUALLY. okay gelabah. why? 2013 is around the corner dude. haih. okay.

People around me were trying to make me feel that 2013 is nothing. but i cant. i cant okay i cant.
gelabah kali ni 10 kali ganda more gelabah then nak ambik UPSR.. yes im serious im not joking okay.
Im PMR CANDIDATE and I MUST to feel this feelingS.

erm. so anyone yang terjah blog ni. please. pray for me. pray for me.You know doa is senjata umat islam right? so me also imperfect girl. make mistakes. so forgive me to anyone that i hurt enough. Im backbitting. And forgive me. This year I want to change my attitude.. ALL. not one.

so to beloved kak aida,
i want to thank much. youre always helping me. your spirit word. haha. gave me feel more strength.  Im not lying. HAHA. since i know you till now, youre never hurting me.But if me had hurt you,tell me, and at least, forgive me kak ;) Pray for me.

So let us recite this doa,

Ya ALLAH, sesungguhnya aku ini hamba yang lemah. Berikanlah kekuatan iman dan diri untuk aku hadapi hai hari Mu yang mencabar ini Ya ALLAH. Sesungguhnya engkau takan turunkan segala bebanan ini kepadaku jika aku tidak mampu Ya ALLAH. Ameen ;)

Wasalamualaikum.